How to measure the length of your feet:
1. Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
2. To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward
* If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
* Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
SIZING CHART (BY FEET)
Size 36: 23.5 CM
Size 37: 24 CM
Size 38: 24.5 CM
Size 39: 25 CM
Size 40: 25.5 CM
- ALL WAREHOUSE SALES ARE FINAL. There is a strict no returns, no exchanges or refunds policy.
(eq. minor dents, small stain, rips and tears) but shoes themselves are perfectly fine and new.